FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER R500
WHAT WE USE:
- Use only approved Ecocert ingredients.
- Use ultra mild surfactant that don’t strip the skin.
- Support African Communities and Biodiversity Conservation through fair trade and ethical sourcing.
- Consider the beneficial bacteria on the surface of the skin and work to optimise the good ones by:
- maintaining the normal pH of skin (4.5 – 5.5)
- using mild surfactants
- supplementing with a prebiotic food source that only the beneficial flora can feed on
- Use ingredients that are rapidly biodegradable thereby being environmentally and water course friendly.
- Use recyclable packaging.
- Use only ingredients that are approved by the Vegan Society, Beauty without Cruelty and Phytotrade Africa.
WHAT WE DON’T USE:
- Any ingredients that are tested on animals. We are completely animal friendly.
- Any ingredients red flagged by Ecocert such as:
- Any petrochemical derived ingredients or mineral oil (propylene glycol/PPG/PEG, petrolatum, mineral oil)
- Parabens (Methyl, Propyl/Ethyl/Butyl)
- Sulphated Surfactants (SLS/SLES)
- DEA (Diethanolamine) / TEA (trethanolamine)
- Phthalathes (often hidden under “Parfum” or “Fragrance”. Also listed as phthalate, DEP, DBP, DEHP)
- Synthetic Colourants & Fragrances
- We don’t use any chemical disinfectant such as Triclosan.