I wanted to introduce an affordable toxin free everyday baby product to my clinic. Most products available in the South African market are unfortunately not free of toxins as there is no law regulating ingredients like in Parts of Europe. Our precious babies need the best available products on their skin seeing the skin is the largest organ of the body. We are also unsure of what these products do to our babies if absorbed through the skin.
Pure Beginnings ticked all the boxes for me for the following reasons:
- Natural, organic and toxic free certified by Ecocert – basically free from:
- Petrochemicals (Vaseline/mineral oils)
- Parabens ( Methyl/Propyl/Ethyl/Butyl)
- PEG/PPG (Propylene Glycol)
- SLS/SLES (Sulphated Surfactants)
- DEA/TEA (Diethanolamine/Trethanolamine)
- Parfum or Fragrance (Phthalates)
- Synthetic Colourants and Fragrances
This is the tip of the iceberg – there are many more toxins.
- Made in South Africa
- Natural plant-based additions e.g. Shea Butter, Aloe, Lavender and many more
The parents are happy with this product and often pop in and buy more from us.
Sr Lyns Baby Clinic
Room 073 Mediclinic
For one little family in my practice, Organic Baobab has been a big hit. Their little girl had ultra sensitive skin and from birth a very angry nappy area. After one week they were hooked on to “the best baby bum cream ever,” namely Pure Beginnings Baby Bum Cream. Mum popped in recently to say they were emigrating, but was delighted to report little Ava was now fully potty trained. Although her bott was beautiful and she no longer needed bum cream, Mum had packed some “just in case”
Sr Bev from Sunningdale Pharmacy
As an Antenatal Class facilitator, I recommend this product.
Not only does it have a great smell but the fact that it is organic is great.
Lots of people are aware of the environment.
I have used it on grandchildren too and it has been fantastic. I love your product.
Milnerton Meficlimic Maternity